Mission Houses Museum, 1920.

NEW MUSEUM.

After not being paid attention to for many years, that old house of Levi Chamberlain [Levi Kamalena] in the old missionary lot at the corner of King and Kawaiahao, was spruced up and it is beautiful to see today as it looked when it was first built; it is supplied with office furnishings in preparation of bringing back some old relics of the missionary teachers there. Continue reading